Rent a car in the Vnukovo airport of Moscow from company Naniko.
Car rental at the airport Vnukovo is easily possible with the help of the services provided by the company Naniko. Friendly service, various modifications of cars and low prices are tempting advantage of our proposals. For whatever purposes are not required a car, for business or pleasure, we can offer you the best solution that fits you.
Auto hire at best price from Naniko with best conditions!
Comparing and analyzing offers more than 450 auto rental companies, including local and international companies, Naniko offers the most original conditions and most reasonable prices.
- All our prices include VAT and insurance.
- Vehicles on the number of passengers 7, 8, 9 and even 12 people.
- Auto economy and business class, SUVs and family cars with larger baggage.
- Additional accessories such as luggage baskets, child seats GPS-Navigator and more.
- Casco insurance
International Airport of Vnukovo
Vnukovo, in the range of airports of the Russian capital is oldest one, was opened in 1941 as a military airfield and in 1956 began to operate for the scheduled flights. It is one of the most important in Russia for the number of passengers carried. With three terminals employed on local and international flights, the airport serves 60 flights per hour and transit more than 6,000 people per hour. Vnukovo Airport is near the city Vnukovo in Moscow region, about 27 km far from the center of Moscow.
- Express train connects the airport with the railway station Kiewsky in Moscow. The trip takes 35 minutes.
Vnukovo Airport is located 28 km south-west of Moscow. Airport is easily reachable by rented car: it is close to the Kiev Highway (Highway M3).
- Buses 611 and 611C connect the airport to the metro station southwest. You can book an auto rental anticipatorily,using through the online service of Naniko.
- Airport parking
Vnukovo Airport has two garages and a bounded number of public parking spots. The first 15 minutes of stay are free.
- There are enough restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
- In the international terminal in the VIP lounge, there are fax, photocopy and computer with Internet access. Moscow Vnukovo Airport also has a separate VIP-hall,used for heads of state and other officials.
- Vnukovo Airport has excellent facilities for the disabled, there Wheelchair ramps, adapted elevators and toilets.
- You can find in all terminals banks, exchange offices and ATMs. There is a first aid station near the baggage claim area. The airport has a medical clinic, fully equipped for medical intervention.
FIND ALL NANIKO LOCATIONS »