Operational leasing – Naniko
Terms of operational and financial leasing:
- Contract duration: from one up to four years;
- The first down payment amounts from 25% to 44% of the leased object value, according to the request of the lessee;
- amortization for the leasing period is 56% – for the operational leasing and up to 75% on financial leasing;
- leasing fees payment scheme: monthly, in accordance with the lessee availability;
- Does not require additional collateral providing
- documents proceedings and the final decision takes 4-5 hours;
- the financing time includes 5 days.
Cooperate with us and get the following benefits:
1. Complete car maintenance package: the package is adjusted according to customer preferences;
2. During the repair and car technical service – the right to priority maintenance and discount on spare. parts up to 20%;
3. Informational support in 7/7 and 24/24 mode;
4. Vehicle delivery to / from the service station by the lessor.
Operational leasing means available for you auto- leasing conditions
- Vehicle’s wide choice from different producers.
- The ability of sustainable financial planning due to the fixed payment schedule
- Any expenses are fixed in the contract.
- Planning of fleet maintenance costs.
- 24-hour emergency operator.
- A full range of services for fleet (insurance, technical inspection, parking).
- The ability of continuously operate the new and technically serviceable vehicle.
- На срок лизинга автомобиль находится на балансе лизингодателяDuring the leasing terms car is on the lessor’s balance.
- По окончании срока лизинга автомобиль может перейти как в вашу собственность , так и остаться у лизингодателя. After the leasing period expiration you can purchase the car or it remains the lessor’s property
- flexible monthly payments schedule
- Optimal conditions of insurance: our company collaborates with leading reliable insurance companies, which allows us to offer our customers the special conditions of leased assets insurance.
Our specialist at any time will provide advice in any issues: