Financial leasing – Naniko
Our company provides general-purpose range of services for car leasing as for private persons as well to legal entities.
- Our company provides leasing services throughout the territory of Armenia;
- Additional guarantees/collateral support is not required. Minimum package of documents;
- Application/documents review time and getting the final decision take 4 working days;
- Funding time up to 7 working/banking days;
- Our Company searches and controls vehicle’s quality and delivery;
- World known cars manufacturers are among our company’s partners/vendors, so we could offer special discounts from our suppliers
- Leasing gives opportunity to protect your own liquid funds against inflation
- Flexible payment system. Payments schedule of under the contract may vary according to the customers’ requests
- No additional collateral/guarantees required and do not required investment of current assets for cars.
- No additional costs/commissions. Any commission on car leasing is transparent and is included in the contract calculations.
- Our company offers its customers special, privileged conditions for car insurance in the lease.
- Leasing transfer refers on the cost of enterprise.
- This scheme of free depreciation allows you quickly upgrade your fleet
- The lease timeline starts from one year up to 36 months.
- During the term of lease the vehicle is on the lessor’s balance.
- Prepayment is equal to 20% – 40% of the leasing object price, according to the wishes of the lessee
- Chosen car free amortization for the period of leasing can be from 65% up to 80%. After the end of the lease and in case of car purchase, the balance of such proceeds goes to the lessee. Vehicle’s residual value amount to 20% – 35% of its initial value fixed in the contract.
- At the end of the lease term transport can be purchased by both corporate and individual clients.
- Passenger cars. Vehicles such as a sedan or hatchback with seating capacity of no more than 4-persons.
- Commercial transport. Passenger’s mini-vans and mini buses no longer than 12 m.