Rent a car and car rental in Bishkek from Naniko
Are you going to amazing tour to Bishkek and have a necessity of auto rental? So you are exactly on the right way of your research – we are here for you – Naniko!
We are offering the most economic rates, using our online research system of collation the prices of the similar services.
Execute your car booking in Bishkek via our web-page, just save you time and money and get the pleasure of commensurable with its cost of service package, provided by Naniko!
The online booking instruments on our web-page are easy accessible. You just need to choose your auto, make sure of availability at the moment and arrange the preliminary reservation. In case of unclear moment, you are free to connect with a representative of our company, who will fix up any further questions or doubts.
Our car rental conditions are:
- For receiving the car you have to present copy of your passport and driving licence.
- The minimal age of the driver should be not under 21 years.
- Receive and return the auto is possible in any suitable for you place of the city.
- Incaseofunforseen road trobles the technical staff of our company will provide you by assistance service.
- Our rental prices are includint all taxes and insurance.
- We have an unlimted millage on our cars.
- The additional accessories are always avaliable: roof bascket, bike holders, GPS-Navigator, MP3-player, baby chairs, USB MP3-transmitter and others.
- And, of course, the wide choice of our autopark: econom cars, off-roads, sedans, cabriolets, minivans and much more are always in the disposition of our clients in Bishkek.
Bishkek – capital city of Kyrgyzstan
Bishkek – capital city of Kyrgyzstan is only one known city in the world, which was named after the device for making the fermented milk of mare – bishkek.
Bishkek is a calm city with the wide streets and graceful houses. The capital is full of planted trees, what give the fresh air in the city environment.
The city is founded in 1825, that’s why you will not find here ancient historical monuments, but a lot of places dedicated to the period of Second World War.
The tourists and travellers use the Bishkek as the starting spot for trips to Tian Shan or the lake Issyk Kul.
Snow-covered peaks of Kyrgyzstan towered above the city on 4800 meters of altitude, attracting tourists to explore them. Who could refrain from such kind of temptation?
The city is situated on the foot of the Ala-Tau Mountain on 750 meters above sea level. There are numerous monuments such as the Church of Saint Nicolas, where is presented the art gallery, The Historical Museum of Bishkek, Museum of Arts and museum-house of Michael Frunze. In the central park you can visit an open air museum of sculptures. For adventurous trips is recommended the national park of Ala-Archa canyon, just in 40 kilometers far from the capital.
Rent a car company Naniko in Bishkek will become you faithful companion and will give the maximum comfort of movement!
FIND ALL NANIKO LOCATIONS »
- Kyrgyzstan »